There were many details I loved-
- the hidden pull out trash
- the huge pantry cabinets (complete with pull-out shelves)
- giant, farmhouse style sink. It was not an apron sink, but I loved her anyway.
- crown molding on uppers
- staggered height of uppers
- island storage & seating
And just a few things I didn't love-
- no usable "blind" lower cabinet storage space. It was completely blocked off
- the glass upper cabinet. Don't get me wrong, it's beautiful. But, soo not practical for storage of anything useful. I didn't have a whole lot of usable upper cabinet space, so this was kind of a waste for me. I wouldn't do another glass cabinet again, unless I had much more room, and several additional uppers. It was a wonderful place to display my polish pottery!
- can lights over the island
- laminate counters
- white appliances (blah, blah, I know... get over it. haha!)
There first 4 are listing pictures from when I was selling: