Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

What are we getting ourselves into?

It was Christmas morning when R decided he wanted to build a house.  I remember the moment exactly.  We had just filled up our plates with delicious Christmas breakfast, and before I had time to take the first bite he mentioned it.  For me, it came out of nowhere.  Of course I was out of my mind excited.  It probably had a little something to do with having spent the last few hours opening gifts.  But, talk about the best.Christmas.present.ever!

Here we are, a few months later.  I've devoured every Pinterest post and blog that I can find on the subject.  I have a few favorites, but resources are a bit limited on home building.  That being said, I've decided to contribute to the blog-isphere.  I have been playing around with the idea in my head for a few days now, and R knew exactly what I was thinking.  He called this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment