Pages

Friday, November 20, 2015

the little things

Random thought of the day:  I'm grateful we don't have a wifi password.  More because we don't need one.  Shh, listen.  Hear that?  Nope?  That's because we live in the middle of nowhere.  My heart is content.

It finally happened- we got a little snow to stick.  Honestly, it's kind of nice.  The first snow always gets me in the Holiday Spirit.  :) 

Who's ready for Thanksgiving?  I usually make cheesecake stuffed strawberries (yes, they're amazing).  But, I haven't been seeing fresh strawberries in the grocery store this week.  It may be time to find a new recipe.  I did make a lemon-raspberry cake this week.  It was delicious, although not much to look at (note to self: get 3 circle cake pans that are the same size, or at least trim the large cake before layering).  Just close your eyes as you eat it... you'll be fine.  :D

Yes, this is a snapchat screenshot.  Don't judge me (at least until you've tried the cake).

Have a great weekend, y'all.
<3 A

No comments:

Post a Comment