Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

november 17

Can we just pause for a moment & say Hallelujah!  I've never met a November I loved more.  I'm off to play outside. 

For reference, here's today:
Builing on Love: the BEST November ever
Builing on Love: the BEST November ever
Builing on Love: the BEST November ever

the view from our front porch, a little slice of heaven!
Builing on Love: the BEST November ever

Do you remember what we were doing last year (about 2 months into our build)?  This was a brutally cold day!  We spent most of it outside putting in the underground service.  Thank goodness we had tons of help from R's parents.
 
 

I'm planning to soak up all this warm weather as long as I can!  In other news, we've gotten some things accomplished in the basement.  Stay tuned for an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment