Pages

Monday, July 24, 2017

all the coffee !!

Lately, I'm coffee obsessed!  Maybe it's the 3rd trimester exhaustion, or simply because I have to limit my coffee intake to 1 cup a day.  Sometimes I even plan my day around my one cup, & look forward to it in the early afternoon.  :)

So, say hello to my new coffee bar.  In attempt to de-clutter our counters, I've had the keurig in this spot for a while.  The wall shelf is the latest addition.  I still have some work to do to get it all styled and organized, so I'll be playing around with that for a while.  But, so far I am loving being able to display some of our Polish pottery collection!  There's also plenty of room for my tea, cinnamon, & honey.  I am seriously loving this; it makes me so happy!

Building on Love - coffee bar

Building on Love - coffee bar

Building on Love - coffee bar

Building on Love - coffee bar

Building on Love - coffee bar

Building on Love - coffee bar

In the spirit of all things COFFEE, our kitchen chalkboard also underwent a seasonal makeover.

Building on Love - coffee chalkboard

More to come soon!  We have been crazy busy around here wrapping up projects before out little bundle of joy makes his arrival in August.  Until then, have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment