Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

paint party

Happy Hump Day!

We got the head's up that we can start painting this weekend.  Woohoo!  It happened to fall on a date that R's parents and my mom will be out of town.  Luckily, my brother is on Spring Break from MTU, and we hope he'll lend a hand.  The builder is spraying the main living area.  So, we've just got to tackle 3 bedrooms, a walk in closet, laundry room, and 2 bathrooms.  Think we can pull it off in 2 days?  We are sure as heck going to try!

We've decided to keep things simple, and start off with 3 colors throughout the house.  The bedrooms will all be a medium gray (Secret Passage, from Menards).  These were our choices for main living area (top 3 greenish shades) and bathrooms (bottom 2 blueish shades). 


With help from my mom, grandma, and R's parents we decided on Silvermist for the kitchen/dining/living and hallways and Windy Blue for the bathrooms and laundry room.

  




In other news... the tub fits beautifully under the bathroom window.  I plan to spend a LOT of time here.  I know this looks a little Alice in Wonderland, and I cannot explain the crazy angles happening here, so you'll just have to trust me that everything is indeed level IRL.  That's what happens when I take pictures from inside the shower.  Either way- how beautiful is this bathtub?  A few points to me for picking a winner sight unseen!



1 comment:

  1. Love Silvermist. What color did you use for the trim?

    ReplyDelete